Wise-Fuge (Patent Pending)
Innovative stand for eppendorf tubes, especially designed for table centrifuges, contributes to production and streamline lab process.
Wise-Fuge is a revolutionary stand, which allows a one-step action for taking the tubes in/out table centrifuge. Unlike current solutions, which require manual insertion and extraction of individual tubes, Wise-Fuge holds all tubes together in a device that is inserted into centrifuge in a single action. This significantly reduces the time required to handle tubes, eliminates errors and accidental breakage.
Wise-Fuge Video Demo
Problem: Centrifuge tube handling is tiresome and error-prone
What are the current problems arising while working with table-centrifuge?
A survey conducted among 117 laboratory researchers and scientists pointed to the following findings:
- 80% of respondents have noted that the process of inserting and extracting micro-tubes into and out of the centrifuge is time consuming- each insertion and extraction takes about 6min!
- 86% stated their interest in using a device which will streamline the process
- Respondents confirmed the necessity to preserve tubes orientation, order and stability
- Respondents pointed out the importance of marking tubes as digits are easily wiped-out
Solution: Wise-Fuge tube holder handles multiple
tubes in a single action
Wise-Lab especially designed Wise-Fuge to meet the market needs as this innovative device is the only solution allowing insert/remove all tubes in a single action.
- Pre marked digits
- Fixed orientation of tubes on stand
- Preserves tubes during transfer
- User friendly
- Highly resistant
- Ergonomic design
- Different models of Wise –Fuge fits to any desirable rotor