Innovation Lab – For Inventors
Wise-Lab specializes in the field of auxiliary products for medical and research laboratories
and helps inventors to realize their ideas and commercialize their products.
- Product Development: If your idea is accepted by our team, we will help you productize it (if you already have a product, we can skip this stage).
- World-wide Sales: Once you have a working product, our world-wide distribution network will be used to sell your product world-wide!
If you have an idea or product that helps stream-line the work in medical and research laboratories – we can help you!
Wise- Lab Product Application Process:
- Idea form: Fill in the idea form. In this form, provide information on the problem that you are solving, the benefits of your suggested product, and a very generic description of your solution (this stage is not covered by NDA, so please do not disclose confidential information).
- Preliminary phone call: We will notify you if your idea is accepted by email. If it is accepted, we schedule a call between us to better understand your idea and explain our process.
- Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA): Once we are convinced that your idea fits our company, we will sign a NDA which protects your rights to your idea. After this agreement is signed by both parties you can provide all the details of your innovation.
- Preliminary market analysis: We conduct a market study to understand the need and business potential of your idea.
- Partnership agreement: If your idea passes our preliminary market analysis we will jointly decide on terms of our work together and sign a legal partnership agreement.
After a partnership agreement is signed, we will work together to turn your idea into financial success!